Saturday, February 16, 2008

False Teachers

This past Friday the Lord led me to preach on the subject of "False Teachers" at the Deaf School chapel service. When we arrived I was communicating with one of the deaf student leaders and he told me that the Jehovah Witnesses had been coming to the school on Saturday's. Some of the students were beginning to follow their false teachings. I was amazed at how the Lord had directed me to preach on this subject beforehand. It gave me more holy fire to preach in chapel, knowing that the Devil was doing his dirty work.
Please pray for these deaf students to have understanding of the true Gospel of grace and not to be moved by false gospels. We will be going to the school next Saturday to visit with the students and prepare those who are saved to help win the lost before the JW's confuse them with their false doctrine. There is a real need to train and equip deaf leaders to teach others.

No comments: